Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Questions - Part I

Thanks to Supriya, i have found something to write about, after ages. I stole these little questions from her blog, it was great fun answering them!

LAST:
1. Last beverage → Coffee
2. Last phone call → Utsav
3. Last text message → Sanchayita
4. Last song you listened to → Hey Jude
5. Last time you cried → Yesterday

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → Yes
7. Been cheated on → No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it → No.
9. Lost someone special → Yes.
10. Been depressed → Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up → Never

HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends → Yes.
13. Fallen out of love → Yes
14. Laughed until you cried → often.
15. Met someone who changed you → Yes.
16. Found out who your true friends were → Yes, I suppose.
17. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes.
18. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → Yes.
19. Made the first Move → No.
20. Do you have any pets → No
21. Do you want to change your name → No.
22. What did you do for your last birthday → Had a beer with Utsav at home.
23. What time did you wake up today → 7.30am
24. What were you doing at midnight last night → Took a shower.
25. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Food when I am hungry, which is almost always!
26. Last time you saw your father → Yesterday
27. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish I was more organised.
28. Most visited webpage → http://www.google.com/
29. What's your name → Amrita
30. Nicknames → Amu, Bali, Babli, Manka, Mana.
31. Zodiac sign → Pisces, Aeries
32. Male or female or transgendered → Female.
33. Elementary → New Model KG and Primary School
34. Schools → La Martiniere, Kolkata
35. Colleges → Jadavpur University
36. Hair color → Dark Brown
37. Long or short → Mid length
38. Height → 5'6”
39. Do you have a crush on someone? → No
40. Ever been in love → Yes.
41. Piercings → Yes.
42. Tattoos → No.
43. Righty or lefty → Lefty

FIRSTS :
44. First piercing → Ear piercing when I was three
45. First best friends → Krishnendu, Zahed, Hetal, Amarpreet
46. First sport you joined → Swimming
47. First pet → None
48. First vacation → Banglore, but I was 6 months old then; so I'l go with Delhi.
49. First concert → Don’t remember
50. First crush → A senior in school

51. Eating → I love food.
52. Drinking → Often.
53. I'm about to → Finish an article on Chef Sunshine.
54. Listening to → My colleagues talking about some technicalities of websites

YOUR FUTURE :
55. Want kids → Maybe
56. Want to get married → I am married
57. Careers in mind → I love my present job

58. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
59. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
60. Shorter or taller → Taller.
61. Older or Younger → Younger.
62. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
63. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms
64. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive.
65. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
66. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER :
67. Kissed a stranger → No.
68. Lost glasses/contacts → Never
69. Sex on first date → Never.
70. Broken someone's heart → Not sure, maybe
71. Had your own heart broken → No
72. Been arrested → No.
73. Turned someone down → Yes.
74. Cried when someone died → Yes.
75. Liked a friend that is a girl → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
76. Yourself → Yes
77. Miracles → Oh yes, i do.
78. Love at first sight → Maybe with clothes and shoes,never with people
79. Heaven → Yes
80. Santa Clause → I believe in the spirit of Christmas and so, believe everything about it!
81. Peace in this lifetime → I hope
82. Angels → Yes, of course

83. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Oh yes, badly!
84. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time in the past → Never.
85. You will die Young → I wish.
86. You will end with the one you love and learn to love the one you are with → end with the one i love

3 comments:

Swagatokti said...

#56- but still, would you?

Unknown said...

i wish i had the guts to defy the Indian society and live together! since i don't, i got married. no matter what, i just had to be with this man called Utsav!

JP said...

Interesting...

my favourite shots

my favourite shots
my set of crayons!