Friday, September 26, 2008

All of us go through our daily lives in our own way, all of us have sudden thoughts swimming in our heads through out the day, but somehow most get lost in the grind. Had i begun blogging when it all started, i would be richer by a million thoughts today! Well, this is my very first post. And i must mention that i have been inspired to do this by reading the blogs of a very special girl, Khyati Patel. She is more like my baby and perhaps that's why we always have these 'random thoughts' in our crazy heads! So, this is for u my little darling!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Khyati Patel said...

You are mad....;)This makes me want to go back to Class8,9&10.......Only you can do this to me..i swear.
All the Best!!!
How i love you!!!!!!!

Supriya Dutta said...

good start.....

my favourite shots

my favourite shots
my set of crayons!